- The Renew button is grayed-out in Circulation for one staff user, but is active for other staff users
- There are no check boxes next to items in the Assist Patron > Checkout screen
- WorldShare Circulation
The Renew button is only active if an item is selected. Items can only be selected if the Select All column is visible.
To fix this problem:
- Click the Configure icon (the cog) above the list of items.
- Under Show Columns, tick Select All.
- Using the now-visible check boxes, select the item you wish to renew.
The Renew button should now be active.
If it is not, please contact OCLC Support.