Using this procedure, you can specify what position on the label sheet you want your print job to start. This feature is useful if you have printed a small number of labels previously and want to use this partial sheet of labels.
For example, if you have used the first three (3) labels on the sheet and want to use this partial sheet to print additional labels, then you would select a Starting Label Position of four (4) the next time you print a set of labels. When printed, no labels would print in the area where the first three label spots are located. The labels would only print from the fourth position and proceed numerically to the following label positions.
The maximum Starting Label Position depends on how many labels appear on the page (e.g., if you customize a sheet of 100 labels, the maximum would be 100 because it is the last label).
To select a starting position for a label print job:
- In the left navigation, click My Labels > Label Print Lists.
- From the Label Print Lists screen, click the Label Print List Name for which you want to select a starting position.
- In the Layout accordion, review the grid of labels to determine the position where you want your print job to start.
- From the Starting Position form field, select a value (0-40).
- Click Go Back to return to your label print lists.