Hold Fulfillment Preferences
For WMS libraries with group aware, use this screen to prefer to fulfill holds for your library's patrons before patrons of other libraries within your group.
To access this screen, sign in Service Configuration, open the WMS Circulation left navigation, select Groups, and then select the Hold Fulfillment Preferences link.
Use this screen to prefer to fulfill holds for your library's patrons before patrons of other libraries within your group.
- This setting only applies to libraries that are part of a WMS group.
- This is a global setting that governs all items owned by the library.
- The default setting is No.
Hold Fulfillment Preferences settings
The following describes the settings you can select on the Hold Fulfillment Preferences screen:
- Yes: Your library patrons' holds will be fulfilled before patrons of other libraries within your group. Items owned by the library that are currently available or become available by being checked in will fulfill a hold request for a patron from your library regardless of the patron's position in the title's hold queue.
- No: Your library's patrons will not be preferred when fulfilling holds. Holds will be fulfilled in chronological order, regardless of patron's library.