Discover how to create custom notification text in WorldShare Acquisitions.
You can pre-configure the text you want to send to a vendor and select it when you send any vendor message.
- On the left navigation, click Settings > Institution Settings.
- Click Custom Notification Text to open the accordion.
- Click Create Notification Text.
- From the Create Notification Text dialog, complete the following fields:
- Name - Enter a unique name to identify the specific notification text you are creating.
- Type - Select the type of message for which you want this text to be available. Available types include:
- Order Item Claim
- Serial Issue Claim
- Text - Enter the text that you want to appear on the vendor notification. The text may include line breaks and links. Links will appear as HTML links in the notification message.
- Click Save.