Discover how to search for a serial and edit receiving settings in WorldShare Acquisitions.
You can the change number of copies expected after receiving has started, and change the issue from which you expect to start receiving.
Search for a serial
- Search for the serial in the Discover Items area on the left panel.
- From the search results, click the serial's title.
- The issues are shown in the Receive Issues tab.
Edit receiving settings
- Click the Receive Issues tab.
- On the right side of the screen, above the Action column, click Edit receiving settings. The Receiving Settings window appears.
- On the Receiving Settings window:
- Enter the number of copies you expect to receive.
- Choose the issue from which you expect to start receiving copies (any issue for which there are outstanding copies to be received). All issues after the one you chose will have the number you chose in step 1 in the Copies Received column (n of n).
- The number of copies you expect to receive appears as the second number in the Copies Received column (n of n), starting with the issue you indicated and including all remaining, yet-to-be-received issues.
- Copies not received automatically appear on the Missing Issues screen (Serial Issues>Missing Issues) .