You can view the resource history of a purchase request to see when the resource of a purchase request has been changed, who made the change, and what the previous resource title and ID were. This can help determine why a particular resource was ordered or if a patron requested a different item originally.
View the resource history for a purchase request
- On the left navigation, click Purchase Requests.
- Select a purchase request screen.
- Request Items - Displays all purchase requests, including ones rejected for purchase
- Pending Requests - Displays purchase requests that have a Review Status of "Pending" and have not yet been reviewed by anyone
- Approved Requests - Displays purchase requests that have been approved but have not yet been placed on order
- Click Search to view all purchase requests.
- Click the Title of the item whose resource history you want to view.
- From the Request Details screen, click Resource history. The Resource History window appears.
- Click Close to close the Resource History window.