Edit a budget
A budget is a set of funds in the same period. The period is defined by a start date and an end date.
- On the left panel, click Budgets.
- In the Select Budget list, select the budget you want to edit. The highlighted budget is the current budget in use.
- Click Edit.
- To edit funds for a budget, see Edit funds.
Budget screen columns
Some columns need explanation:
|Column||Shown by default||Description|
|Budgeted||x||The total monetary amount assigned to the fund for use.|
|Enc.||x||The amount encumbered for the fund. Click an amount to view the Order Items screen for this fund.|
|Expended||x||The amount expended for the fund. Click an amount to view the Invoice Items screen for this fund.|
|Fund Code||x||Unique ID used to interoperate with other systems.|
|Fund Name||x||The name of the fund.|
|Notes||x||Any notes about the fund.
|Remaining Balance||x||The amount left in the fund that has not been encumbered or expended.|
|Total Enc.||The total amount encumbered for the parent fund and all its child funds.|
|Total Exp.||The total amount expended for the parent fund and all its child funds.|
|Total Fund Budget||The total of all subfunds.|
|Total Remaining Balance||The sum of all remaining balances for the parent fund and all its child funds.|
Configure columns and download data
You can choose the columns that appear on budgets.
- On the right side of the screen, next to the navigation, click the Configure button ().
- In the Show Columns window, check or uncheck the columns you want to show or hide.
- Close the Show Columns window by clicking anywhere outside it.
Download budget data
You can download the data on the screen as a comma-separated values (CSV) file. To download more data, increase the rows on the screen by using the Rows list.
- On the right side of the screen, next to the Refresh icon, click the Export button (). The CSV file downloads automatically to your workstation.