- A user can see far fewer options than expected, even though it says that they have an appropriate user category (e.g Library staff).
- OLIB (all versions)
You will need to check that the user has been assigned an appropriate user group:
- In the user's record click the Group/Interest tab.
- Under Groups, check that the correct user group is assigned to the user.
- If this is not the case, modify the record, click Search and find the appropriate user group.
- Tick the box next to the group and click Insert.
- Click Save and Close. The user should then have the correct permissions.