On any record in any domain it is possible to enter a comment. For example you may wish to add a note to a User record if details are missing.
If records already have an annotation they appear in the hit list with this symbol. Click here to see the annotation, or if in the titles search, view it via title details:
- Click the title record to display the details.
- Above the record details click the Annotations button to view the annotation text
- From here the text can be viewed, amended or deleted. A new annotation can also be added.
- With the full details of the record displayed click the Annotations button
- In the Annotations dialog click New.
- Enter your data in the Title and Text box.
- Click OK.
The Annotation is immediately visible.