- Cannot view my log files on my EZproxy Hosted server.
- EZproxy Hosted
In order to access your log files you will need admin credentials to your Hosted EZproxy server.
- Please contact OCLC Support if you need your Admin/sftp credentials
- To access any log files, go to the URL https://<sitename>.idm.oclc.org/public/admin.htm. Please make sure you add your own individual server name in place of sitename.
- Sign in with your admin credentials
- Click on Access Log Listing
- Use Ctrl+F to search the log listing