- When accessing a resource, page loads random symbols and diamond-like shapes.
- version(s): ALL
- Log into your EZproxy Admin page.
- Under the Current Activity heading, click on the View server status hyperlink.
- Checkbox the following: Include extended information & Enable Sorting.
- Click the Update radio button.
- In the Databases section, look for the reference: HTTPHeader Accept-Encoding.
- Open config.txt.
- Search your config.txt file (also look in any include files) for HTTPHeader Accept-Encoding.
- Change the line to HTTPHeader -request -process Accept-Encoding. This makes it act locally and restricts functionality to that stanza.
- Save the config.txt (or include) file changes.
- Restart EZproxy.
- Clear browser cache & cookies.
- Open a new session of EZproxy and test link again.