OCLC offers software downloads for several products as well as free browser plug-ins for access to library collections on the Web. In addition, you can view online statistical data of your usage of OCLC services and export the data to a spreadsheet or have specific reports emailed to you.
Cataloging software downloads
Go to the Cataloging software downloads page to download the following software:
- Cataloging Label Program
- Connexion client
- Auto-fix Connexion client
- OCLC Permissions software
- RLIN keyboards
OCLC Usage Statistics Portal (sign in required)
If you are interested in reports associated with an OCLC product or service, please see the product's support pages for more information.
- Cataloging software downloads
- Find the OCLC software download terms and conditions, software download links and instructions.
- OCLC Permissions software instructions
- Find a software download link and installation instructions for OCLC Permissions software.
- Software installation instructions
- Find instructions on how to download OCLC software and install it on workstations in your library.