Learn how to verify or change your account information in OCLC Service Configuration.
These instructions only apply if you signed in to Service Configuration with a WorldCat Account.
After you Sign in to Service Configuration, you can verify or change your account information.
- On the Service Configuration home page, in the upper right corner, click Need Help?
- Select Manage WorldCat Account.
- From the worldcat.org home page, sign in and select My profile.
- From the My Profile screen, select Edit Profile.
- Change any fields, if needed.
- Click Save Personal Information.
- (Optional). If you need to change your password, navigate to WorldCat.org.
- From the WorldCat.org landing page, click Sign in.
- Enter your email address in the Email Address text field.
- Click Continue > SET / RESET PASSWORD.
- In the Request New Password window, enter your email address and then click REQUEST NEW PASSWORD. The email associated with your User Name will receive an email containing a link that lets you reset your password. The link expires in 24 hours. Please check the spam folder if you do not see the email.
- Click the link in the email message to reset your password.