Follow these instructions to customize patron facing features in WorldCat Discovery. Determine whether or not your library needs to modify the initial selections.
WorldCat Discovery configuration options are accessible in the administrative interface, OCLC Service Configuration.
- Personalize your Discovery interface
- Learn how to add a logo, custom links, chat widget, and a custom notification to your WorldCat Discovery interface.
- Create a shortcut using the WorldCat Discovery icon
- Discover how to create a shortcut for WorldCat Discovery to use on mobile devices.
- Enable end-user sign in (for non-WorldShare Management Service libraries)
- Learn how to provide sign-in capability for users of WorldCat Discovery libraries to allow them to save searches and personal lists.